And if you decide to become more involved you may: Meet other friends who have an interest in organizing Library Programs and Special Events and gain satisfaction knowing that you are supporting your Library in a very special way!
The passes that are available and the benefits they include are:
- The Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ, good for four people that would be $12 per person without the membership card.
- Garden State Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill, NJ for 6 people plus receive a 20% discount to the Discovery Store Gift Shop. The entrance fee is normally $10.95 plus tax per person.
- The Guggenheim Museum in New York City, good for up to four people and half-price for others in your party, plus 10% off the restaurants and gift shops and the opportunity to skip a long entrance line. Entrance fees are normally $22.00 per person.
- The Insectropolis in Toms River, good for two that would normally cost $7.00 per person.
- The Zimmerli Art Museum on the Rutgers campus in New Brunswick, for 2 adults with a 10% discount at the museum store (children under 18 are free at the museum). The regular entrance fee is $6.00 per person.